Wild is the Wind at the Vassiliki Festival
The Vassiliki Festival celebrations are particularly special to us this year as it’s our official 30th Anniversary week and the line-up for the party is just epic. From the 26th June to 2nd July there will be some fantastic off-the-water entertainment and live music including the splendid David Bowie tribute band ‘The Bowie Legacy’.
Check out the band’s material here – close your eyes and you’d think it was the great man himself…
The on-the-water activities will be just as spectacular – Wildwind has a reputation as one of the premier sailing holiday companies in the world and as a specialist in performance dinghies and catamarans in a high wind area, has no rival.
The Festival usually attracts an eclectic mix of sailors ranging from 'once-a-year’ Wildwind clients to Olympic old hands in a number of classes; the largest classes being the multihull and Laser. With the Vassiliki sailing club now a properly affiliated club under the auspices of the Greek Sailing Federation, we are expecting a larger entry than normal, but whatever standard you are, you are assured of a warm welcome, not only by the Wildwind team, but by the whole village.
- Catamaran Training Weeks - Get your sailing season off to a flying start this summer!
- Limited places left on our Intensive Laser Training Weeks
- Flight Allocation- If you are thinking of joining us in Vassiliki this season, read on.....
- New RYA Foiling Courses available at Vassiliki
- Wildwind at London Boat Show 10-14 January